- Always fly with propeller guards installed. For more information on installing prop guards, see article "How do I install the prop guards?".
- Always fly with the Flitt camera pointed towards you.
- Fly Flitt at a safe distance from people, pets and potential obstacles.
- Do not fly over water.
- Never fly in high winds, snowstorms or thunderstorms.
- Tap the Emergency button to land quickly. Press and hold the Emergency button to shut down motors immediately if Flitt gets tangled or too close to a person, pet or object.
Was this helpful?